Wipro is officially hiring Freshers and Experiences Students for the position of Asset Management Engineer Candidates who are interested or full fill the mentioned skills and qualifications are filling out the online application form through our given link below.
|Position||Asset Management Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Salary||5.5 LPA to 8 LPA|
1. Provide assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to IT
2. Ticket allocation to engineers, and follow-up for timely closure
3. Provide accurate reports that demonstrate performance, drive improvement, and prevent issues through various dashboard/MIS reports
4. Responsible for the management of IT hardware and accessories within the organization.
5. Planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance.
6. Will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
7. Optimize usage and cost of IT hardware deployments
8. Manage complete asset lifecycle including acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
9. Identify new requirements & prepare various reports & consumption analysis
Any Bachelor’s degree
Good communication skills
Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
|FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|ALSO, CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB||CLICK HERE|