Wipro Hiring for customer service representative posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Wipro recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Position||Customer Service Representatives|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons) MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience|
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Your Impact as a Customer Service Representative
·Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails
·Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
·Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
· Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service Level,
handle Time & Customer Effort
·Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations
·Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
·Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
·Identify, share, and support operational improvements.
Wipro Hiring Roles & Responsibilities:
You bring knowledge & expertise Required Experience
·Experience 0- 2 yrs
·Excellent communication skills
Internal to Wipro
·Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
·Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge of MS Office
·Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
·Performance based incentive program**
·Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
· Work-life balance with 5 day work week
·Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
·Focus on colleague engagement and [email protected]
·Depends on Process/Client Alignment
·Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
· Full-time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with minimum 6 months of BPO experience
·Undergraduate (Except pursuing any regular course/technical course, pursuing a course with
specialization in Stats, Maths, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12th Pass out)
HWS (Empl Helpdesk))
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, login. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.