Wipro Information technology company which is established by Muhammed Hasham Premji on 29 December 1945. The organization’s headquarters are in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Wipro was formerly known as Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited, with ₹75,000 crores revenue. Thierry Delaporte serves as both the CEO & MD of the Wipro group. As of 2021, around 231,671 employees are working in this corporation.
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
Roles & Responsibilities:
Should be strong psychologically to ensure the candidate can work on the same for long hours during the day without much impact.
Should have basic/understanding knowledge of AdWords and AdSense.
Should have an eye for quickly spotting the above Content on a Video.
Strong Knowledge of Current Affairs and General Knowledge to help identify cultural biases in Videos
Should know to read & write more than one regional language
Excellent Time Management skills
Good Interpersonal & People skills with a good problem-solving approach.
Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
Should have Customer-Centric Mindset.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.