Tarana Wireless Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, etc. Tarana Wireless is hiring for a Software Engineer Intern job position. Interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Tarana Wireless Careers – Intern details
|Salary||20K Per Month (Expected)|
|Position||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
Tarana Wireless off-campus hiring
- Creating and maintaining accurate design, test documents
- Developing features, and validating them on Tarana’s wireless communication system platforms
- Developing models, unit tests, and testing frameworks (using C++, C, and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in modern C++, C, and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Data Structures and Algorithms, computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, and embedded systems.
- Experience with version control systems (git), collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Knowledge of OFDM/LTE/WiFi wireless protocols
- Knowledge of C/C++ compile/build tools (make, Bazel, etc)
Apply process for this position?
Go to the Official Website, Using the link given below.
Click on the Registration – New User button
Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, and Educational Eligibility.