Siemens is an Automation company that is the largest industrial manufacturing firm in Europe and a worldwide conglomerate. This association was established on 1 October 1847 in Berlin, Germany, and the organization’s headquarters are in Munich, Germany. Roland Busch has been the CEO of the firm since the year 2021.
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical with MCA.
– Test Automation Engineer with 0-1 years of experience in software test automation.
– You should have good programming skills (Preferred in Groovy, Java)
– Knowledge of Test Automation (concepts & goals) & Web/Desktop based product test automation.
– Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
– Strong scripting experience in Python is essential.
– You should have knowledge of Web based and desktop based product test automation.
– Experience in Regression, Load, Performance testing. (test design, test execution)
– Strong experience in any automation test tools (like, QTP, QF-Test, RFT.)
– Experience in process control application like DCS is preferred.
– Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML
– Some domain knowledge of power plant control software.
– Experiences with QTP, QFT.
– Experience in OOP programming language like Java.
– Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technology and features/Components.
– Proven team player, high on collaboration with stake holders.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.