Candidates are informed that ServiceNow has announced a job notification for the post of Software QA Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for ServiceNow Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Position||Software QA Engineer|
|Qualification||BSC BCA BE BTECH ME MTECH MCA MSC|
|Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA*|
|Batches||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
What you get to do in this role:
Maintain existing automation test frameworks
Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
To be successful in this role you have:
0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, and other open-source projects.
Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, and system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks.
Apply Process for this position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.