SAP Labs is Hiring Associate Solution Support . The eligible candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
|Position||Associate Solution Support|
|Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Your Job role & Responsibility
The primary function of the Technical Support Engineer in Critical Incident Support is to provide dependable and timely resolution for complex software issues related to the Ariba product area. The Engineer also possesses a strong focus on customer service and communication that results in an exceptional user experience and also uses the knowledge interfaces with 3rd party vendors and internal technical teams to drive issues to resolution.
In-depth understanding of cloud technologies and related aspects of life cycle management.
Demonstrates competency with the full suite of SAP Ariba Solutions, understanding and proficiency of procurement business process and integration topics.
Build partnerships with customers to proactively deliver expertise and improve customer value of SAP Ariba solutions
Provide on-call support during weekends as required by a rotational schedule
An understanding of object-oriented methodologies and programming in Java.
Knowledge in Ariba Procurement / Ariba SLP / Ariba Integration flows will be an added advantage
Education: Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed colleges/universities. Engineering background
Experience: 0-3 Years of experience
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling out the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.