Rocket Software is a Software company established in 1990 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. The organization’s headquarters are located in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States. Andy Youniss is the President and CEO of the firm. The software from Rocket is compatible with various hardware and operating systems, including mainframe, IBM z/OS, IBM I UNIX, Windows, and others.
|Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Up to 15 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description :
The Associate Technical Support Engineer assists Rocket customers with complex questions and problems regarding the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of Rocket Software products.
The Engineer will troubleshoot reported symptoms to aid in the resolution process either directly for the customer or to help guide the development team in providing permanent solutions.
The Engineer will work as part of a team with minimal direction.
Open Systems / Distributed Platform and some Mainframe experiences a plus 0 to 2 years experience.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.