Reliance Games Recruitment for junior Game Tester at the Pune India location. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the job through the link below.
Reliance Games Recruitment Details:-
|Position||Junior Game Tester|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Qualification||BCA BSC B.E/B.Tech MCA ME M.TECH|
|Experiences||0-1 (Freshers can apply)|
- Perform manual functional testing across the mobile platforms (iOS, Android): functionality, smoke tests, regression as well as any additional ad hoc tests.
- Report game defects, including complete steps, identification of root cause, and expected results into appropriate bug tracking software.
- Learn about and adhere to our internal systems, software, and process.
- Writing Test cases and executing them.
- Creating and sending test reports upon completion of test activities.
- Follow up on issues with the team to ensure they are fixed and delivered to the end user.
- Own the quality of the releases to production.
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Owning features and ensuring they are tested thoroughly.
looking for someone who has
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge in the area of gaming platforms.
- Passion for Video Games (Decent knowledge about game genres and gaming experiences).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Analytical mind and good problem-solving aptitude.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Apply Process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, login. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.