PWC known as PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the multinational company. It’s headquarter is in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1999. It is the second largest professional network in the world .PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, based in London, England, is a coordinating entity for the global network of firms. It manages the global brand, and develops policies and initiatives, to create a common and coordinated approach in areas such as risk, quality, and strategy. It does not provide services to clients.
All the candidates / student are inform that the PwC is officially hire the candidates for the position Associate and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Graduation/ Post Graduation are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
|Location||Work From Home|
|Qualification||Any Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description :
Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
Share and collaborate effectively with others.
Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
Build and maintain an internal and external network.
Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.