Postman is recruiting candidates for the Software Engineer positions. Candidates who pursued Any Graduate/ Postgraduate are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details are below, including the schedule, eligibility, procedure, and application process.
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Remote(WORK FROM HOME)|
|Batches||2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021/ 2022|
Contribute to the development of APIs and products while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security, and Platform Engineers.
Perform code reviews and play a part in guiding team members through their technical growth.
Work with the team to design & build systems intended to improve & monitor the observability, reliability, resilience, and quality of the product.
Design & build any additional internal tooling required to ease the development & maintenance of the product.
Knowledge & Skills
Have built one or more projects using APIs.
Basic knowledge of the API lifecycle, and network protocols like HTTP, Websockets, gRPC, GraphQL, HTTP2/3, and SOAP.
You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge within and across teams.
You are curious about how things work and willing to deep-dive to learn more.
APPLY PROCESS FOR THIS POSITION?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.