All the candidates / student are inform that the Oracle Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Technical Analyst and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/B.Tech/B.SC/BCA/BS are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Oracle is a computer software firm that sells corporate software solutions such enterprise resource planning software, human capital management software, customer relationship management software, and supply chain management software as well as database software and technology. Ed Oates, Bob Miner, and Larry Ellison started Oracle in 1977. The corporate offices of the corporation are in the American city of Austin, Texas. There are about 132,000 employees in the company.
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BS|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities:
• Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
• Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
• Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
• Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
• Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
• Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize “”big picture””, frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
• Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one modules in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites – Oracle EBusiness Suite
Desired Technical Skills
• Following technical skills are desired. In the absence of these skills, it is expected that the Engineer will develop an understanding of one or more of these skills as required for the role, upon completion of post-hire trainings in these areas.
• Development framework: Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in SQL. Good knowledge expected in at least one of the following Fusion technologies : ADF, BPEL, ODI, SOA, FBDi, Reporting Tools – Fusion BIP/OTBI/FRS
• Good understanding of at least one database platform (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.