Oracle is an American computer software company. Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, and Ed Oates founded it in 1977, and its headquarters are in Austin, Texas, USA. Safra Catz has been the company’s CEO. According to 2022 reports, the association’s total revenue is S$42.44 billion, and the total number of employees working for the firm is 143,000.
|Position||Developer with Java and PLSQL|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Salary||Up to 12 LPA (Expected)|
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
• Analysis / review of current application Setup, Configuration, Code, Integrations, Integration Dependencies
• Impact Analysis based on database and upstream / downstream application upgrade
• Review of baselined Test Artifacts for completeness
• Configurations, Parameterization and Settings Changes, JAVA version / JDBC upgrade towards application readiness
• SIT and UAT Test Execution Support
• Remediation of issues reported during SIT and UAT
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.