All the candidates / student are inform that the NTT DATA Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Information Security Specialist and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
NTT DATA is an Information Technology company. It was established in 1988, and the headquarters are in Koto City, Tokyo, Japan. Since 2018, Yo Honma has been the CEO of the company. Everis and NTT DATA, Inc. are two of their subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,39,500.
|Position||Information Security Specialist|
|Salary||Up to 12 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• Provide Technical Application Support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
• Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
• Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• System Monitoring and Maintenance.
• Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
• Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
• Knowledge and 0-2 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration.
• Knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
• Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with any Data Security or PKI Technology is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Databases or security and network protocols would be a good addition.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.