Motorola a.k.a Motorola Inc. is an American telecommunications company that was founded by Paul Galvin and Joseph Galvin in 1928 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Greg Brown is serving as the Chief Executive Officer since May 2021. As per the 2010 report, there are around 53,000 employees working in the firm. The successors include Motorola Mobility, Cambium Networks, Freescale Semiconductor, Arris International (General Instrument), and onsemi.
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description :
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software Automation Test script for the organization’s products and systems.
Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
Assist in resolving customer field issues on live, production systems.
Troubleshoot customer reported issues Maintain client/server product.
Good Knowledge in Linux
Good knowledge in shell, Python and perl scripting.
Good Knowledge in Cloud technology (AWS, AZURE, Google)
Good knowledge on testing and automation methodologies.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.