Morgan Stanley Recruitment for Full-time Analyst at the Mumbai/ Bengaluru location. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the job through the link below.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment Details:-
|Salary||Up to 16 LPA (Expected)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batches||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Morgan Stanley Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements;
- making system design decisions;
- evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk
- management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business.
- Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients efficiently.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations
Morgan Stanley Recruitment Qualifications/Skills/Reqs:
- Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. graduate.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors preferred.
- Experience with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++, or C# database knowledge. Operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills. Fluent in English.
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.