All the candidates / student are inform that the Mercedes Benz Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Software Integration Engineer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/B.Tech.ME/M.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Mercedes Benz is a Luxury vehicles company, established in 1926. The corporation headquarters are in Stuttgart, Germany. Ola Källenius has been CEO of the corporation. It offers Financial services, Automobile repairs. Mercedes-AMG, and Smart Automobile are its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s total revenue was 93,877,000,000 euro, and the total number of employees working in the firm were 158,000.
|Position||Software Integration Engineer|
|Salary||Up to10 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
– Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
– Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
– Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
– Validate the functionality of AD Functions
– Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++,
– Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols
– Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
– Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.