McAfee is recruiting candidates for the Software Engineer position. Candidates who pursued Any Graduate/ Postgraduate are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Salary||Up to 20 LPA|
|Location||Work from home|
|Qualification||BCA BSC BE BTECH MCA ME MSC MTECH|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
About the role:
Develop and deploy software in AWS.
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code using Go, leveraging some of the open-source frameworks.
Develop micro-services that will be consumed across multiple homegrown platforms.
Implement a back-end architecture that can scale to handle a large number of concurrent users.
Design efficient caching systems and algorithms using a known method, e.g., Radis.
Knowledge & Skills:-
Strong knowledge of AWS architecture, development, and deployment.
Strong programming skills in Go or Python, as well as knowledge of the threading limitations of Go, Python, and multi-process architecture, are required.
Solid understanding of web frameworks such as Django, Tornado, etc.
Solid understanding of caching implementation, e.g. Mem cached. Radis.
Experience working with a NoSQL system such as Cassandra or Dynamo is desirable.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, e.g., Git, and Mercurial. We use Git-based systems.
Apply Process for this position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.