All the candidates / student are inform that the MaxVal is officially hire the candidates for the position Junior Process Associate – Quality and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Any Graduation are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
MaxVal is a Software Development company. It was established in 2004, and the headquarters are in Los Altos, California. D Bommi Bommannan is the CEO of the organization. Its specialties are Invention Management, IDS Management, Search and Analytics Services, Paralegal Services, IP Strategy Services and Patent Monetization, Patent Litigation Databank, Intellectual Asset Management. The total number of employees working in the firm is 201-500 employees
|Position||Junior Process Associate – Quality|
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description :
• Should be able to meet deadlines, work independently, prioritize & schedule work
assignments based on deadlines.
• Ability to Monitor and track process audits across all teams.
• Reviewing the SOP to ensure compliance based on quality or standards.
• Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data.
• Should be able to identify root cause for defects, propose systematic controls or
preventive measures based on the root cause.
• Should be able to provide objective and actionable feedback based on the data trend.
• Support the team in implementing and monitoring the QMS processes by providing
• Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of the Audit Data.
· Intermediate MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and experience in handling and
communicating to Management.
· Utmost integrity and fact based decision making.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.