All the candidates / student are inform that the Luxoft Recruitment is officially hire the candidates for the position Junior Developer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/B.Tech.ME/M.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
A software firm is Luxoft founded in 2000, Dmitry Loschinin. The company’s main office is in Zug, Switzerland. The company’s CEO has been Dmitry Loschinin. Its parent company is DXC. Over 17,000 people work for the association as a whole. The company’s entire revenue in 2021, as reported in reports, was $906.8 million USD.
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities:
You will work end to end on software development life cycle from requirements, design, develop, deploy, to maintain and enhance software systems in Appian BPM.
You are expected to have:
* 0-1 years of Software Development Experience in any programming language.
* Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science, Information Science, BCA
* Should have done few project in this 3-4 year of graduate degree.
* Should have good understanding on code development with 0-12 months development experience under full-time employment or internship
* Should be willing to learn new technologies and get trained in Appian BPM
* Having prior IT experience in related technologies such as Java, other BPM etc. is a plus
* Prior training in Appian BPM or other programming languages
Java, SQL, Programming Fundamentals, Scripting, Excellent in communications
Nice to have
Agile Methodology, Understanding of Integration,
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.