All the candidates / student are inform that the Lio is officially hire the candidates for the position React Native Developer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there B.E/ B.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
|Position||React Native Developer|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
Working alongside other developers, product managers and designers
Own a feature and bring it to the production application.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Must have hands-on working exp on React-Native and different packages.
Strong working knowledge on React Native and Redux
Experience on REST with JSON.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications
Java/Swift Knowledge to create a native bridge is a plus.
Prior experience with Firebase is a plus.
Experience- 1-3 years of experience
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.