Lenovo operates on a global scale offers assistance with the design, production, and marketing of consumer goods, business solutions, personal computers, and software. Its headquarters are in Hong Kong, China, and it was established on November 1st, 1984 by Liu Chuanzhi and Danny Lui. Yang Yuanqing was the company’s CEO up until recently. According to the data, the firm earned $71.618 billion in total revenue in 2021. The corporation employed 75,000 workers as of the time of this writing.
|Position||Web Developer Trainee|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
One year onsite training for the position of web developer trainee.
Working closely with Lenovo.com web team on Hybris and Drupal CMS.
The individual will be trained in the platforms and core web technologies. Site hygiene and QA will be primary responsibilities.
– Basic knowledge of web development skills.
– Computer Science student preferred.
– Good communication skills.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.