Jupiter internship: Jupiter is Officially hiring for a Data Annotator intern position at various locations across India. If you are interested in applying for this job role then make sure that you belong to these qualifications: Any BE B.TECH. The full details of this job and the application link are as follows.
|Position||Data Annotator Intern|
|Batches||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
The Data Annotation Team Lead will build and lead the team of data annotators that label data required in different AI projects. A successful leader will have high attention to detail, an appreciation for data integrity, and the leadership skills to drive efficiency for large teams of annotators. The lead will also own the responsibility of understanding the requirements of the data scientists and creating a standard operating procedure for the data annotators.
0 to 2 years of experience showcasing the skills-set highlighted below
Experience managing and motivating large teams that perform manual operations
Commitment to data accuracy and throughput
Strong problem-solving skills, with an aptitude for quickly learning systems
Proven track record executing and meeting sensitive deadlines
Experience managing multiple competing projects with limited resources
Understand when to delegate and allocate responsibilities to manage projects end-to-end
Desire to automate out inefficiencies when applicable
Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for employee development
Strong communication and presentation skills – can explain complicated topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner
Proficiency in standard workflow software (JIRA, Excel, etc.)
How to Apply for this Position
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.