All the candidates / student are inform that the JPMorgan Chase & Co is officially hire the candidates for the position Transaction Specialist and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there Any Graduate are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Aaron Burr, Balthazar P. Melick, John Pierpont Morgan, and John Thompson created the financial services company JPMorgan Chase & Co. in 2000. The brand name for executive resource management, venture banking, secret banking, and abundance management for the board is J.P. Morgan. New York Metropolis, an American city, serves as the company’s headquarters.
|Company||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for checking ATM G/L outages & make necessary adjustment by contacting with clearing partners (Branch & Vendor).
• Responsible for risk management with settlements as need to research and take decision on customer claims
• Eye for detail is required as need to work on high dollar value claims
• Responsible for analyzing and resolving exceptions and out of balance conditions of Chase ATMs
• Ability to work on multiple applications & understand the transaction details and derive meaningful information
• Review and take decision on ATM check deposits claims according to bank guidelines
• Research on the ATM Payment Process exceptions according to bank guidelines
• Research and report Fraud trends by doing detailed research on customer account as well as verification of ATM deposits
• Ability to prioritize the work on aging requests as per Reg-E, & Reg-C guidelines provided by Federal Government
• Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
• Assist co-workers with job assignments as needed
Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Subject matter expert & Team Leader
• Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
• Ensure processing discipline by meeting non customer impact accuracy levels and respond to escalations with a sense of urgency
• Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
• Complete the assigned trainings in time
• Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 0-2 Years of experience
• Understanding of Exception Research & Accounting Knowledge
• Good Oral & written communication skills
• Strong Decision making, Analytical and Prioritization Skills
• Adaptable to change
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team