Intel is hiring for technical graduate intern (Work From Home Hybrid) posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Intel recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Position||Technical Graduate Interns|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
In this position, the candidate will be joining the Graphics Software Engineering team.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature, primarily in the domain of Graphics device drivers.
Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
Familiarity with Windows device driver model and architecture is a plus.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills o Curiosity and eagerness to learn, and ability to work in a team.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling out the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.