IBM Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of internship. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IBM off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Salary||20 K per month|
|Batches||2020 2021 2022 2022 2023 2024 2025|
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Research Intern, you get involved in work that changes the world.
What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities –
where can you truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Students must have the solid problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.