HSBC has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from CS/IT/ECE.|
|Job type||Full time|
|Apply now||CLICK HERE|
- Work on Automations, Capacity Management, and Chargeback Models in the Build /Capacity Team of Big Data Have detailed knowledge of deployment, automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools.
- DevOps systems maintenance, upgrades, and patching activities.
- Big data ecosystem and Hadoop administration knowledge. Also knowledgeable about Active Directory and Centrify.
- Proven track record in supporting Bitbucket/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, other CI/CD tools, and Ansible.
- Coordinating with vendors and business teams during environment outages.
- Have experience development/coding experience (Java / Python / Groove / Shell scripting).
- Comfortable dealing with frequent testing and incremental releases.
- Understanding of Ops challenges and how they can be addressed during design and development.
- Soft skills for better collaboration across the team.
- Ab-initio, Pentaho ETL tools implementation, and administration
- Good knowledge of ANSI standard SQL and optimization
- Working knowledge of ingestion batch and data lake management
- Change data capture tools like Attunity, IBM CDC – Implementation and administration
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, login. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.