All the candidates / student are inform that the HP is officially hire the candidates for the position Operations Associate and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there UG/PG are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Supports advanced- and complex-level transactional processes for special or non- typical assignments independently.
Serves as a process expert within the supply chain; capable of pulling the data, identifying trends, and communicating the meaning behind the data to exempt-level employees, typically in a consultative manner.
Identifies complex, special, or undocumented areas for process improvement and collaborates with exempt-level employees to develop recommendations.
Provides training and mentorship support; develops training/documentation materials.
Monitors the execution of tasks performed by lower-level contributors.
Provides troubleshooting and problem-solving support of complex problems.
Leads and coordinates daily work activities; responsible for overall shift output and manages timelines.
Knowledge and Skills:
Advanced knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
Advanced written and verbal skills.
Mastery in English and local language.
Advanced technical knowledge specific to business function.
Excellent multi-tasking ability.
Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning processes.
Strong project management skills.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.