Honeywell is a multinational conglomerate founded in 1906 by Mark C. Honeywell in Wabash, Indiana. The organization’s headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the United States. Darius Adamczyk is the company’s current chairman and CEO. The company’s revenue is estimated to be around US$34.39 billion. This company employs approximately 99,000 people.
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description:
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG].
You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization.
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
Ability to adapt to change with ease.
Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
familiarity with systems.
an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.