All the candidates / student are inform that the Hexagon is officially hire the candidates for the position Junior Software Developer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/B.Tech/b.sc are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Hexagon is an Information technology company. It was established in 1992, and the firm headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Ola Rollén, is the CEO of the organization. It offers CAD/CAM Software, Cyber, Electronics, Enterprise Software, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Software, Technology, and Technology Consulting. As per the reports in 2021, the corporation’s total revenue was 4.3 bn EUR, and the total number of employees working in the firm was 22,097.
|Position||Junior Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
Software development experience, of which significant experience is in C# 9+, Python, C++ (basics)
Knowledge of Desktop development
Front/Back-end/Full-stack experience in .NET 5+
Good understanding of the OOP and concepts
Good understanding of Mechanical engineering concepts
Good numeracy and problem solving skills
Automated testing – unit and system testing
Experience of working on complex object models or API’s
Production use of Git, GitLab or GitHub, Azure devops
Good understanding of SDLC and AGILE
Strong English skills, written and spoken
BTech Mathematics/Physics or BE/BTech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
0-2 years of software development experience
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.