All the candidates / student are inform that the Gupshup is officially hire the candidates for the position UI Developer and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Gupshup is a conversational messaging platform. It was established in 2004 by Beerud Sheth, and the headquarters are in San Francisco, California. Beerud Sheth has been the CEO of the organization. GupShup Technology (India) Private Limited is one of its subsidiaries.
|Location||Bengaluru / Mumbai / New Delhi|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Up to 16 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description :
Strong experience in ReactJS, Redux.
UI Design tools, Wire frame tools etc. If the candidate has knowledge in VueJS it’s an added advantage.
The candidate must have excellent knack of UI technologies and must be passionate about learning newer technologies in UI/UX and can guide the team in delivering quality results.
The candidate is expected to design and develop a UI framework that can be used across multiple products and website.
The candidate must also have worked on optimization of the web application/web sites and must be aware of tools used to benchmark the performance.
Additionally, the candidate must have exposure to agile development (short sprints) and will require helping the team with debugging and troubleshooting issues.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.