Google is hiring for a Software Engineer Intern. All the candidates who completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s degrees are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply the link.
|Salary||40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Position||Software Engineer Intern|
|Work Location||Hyderabad/ Bangalore|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree|
Google internship 2022 – Off Campus Jobs
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post-secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or another technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- This internship is intended for students who are pursuing the final year in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field and will graduate in 2023.
- To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages is listed on the resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
APPLY PROCESS FOR THIS GOOGLE INTERNSHIP?
Those students who are full-fill the all mentioned details fill out the online application given below link.