Google is hiring for the post of Information Technology Apprenticeship Internship position. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Google off-campus drive 2022Information Technology Apprenticeship Internship in Google. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Position||Information Technology Apprenticeship|
|Batches||2020 2021 2022 2023|
Google Hiring Minimum qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical discipline.
6 months of experience in an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
Experience in customer service roles.
Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Google Hiring Preferred qualifications:
Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
Interest in or experience with technology.
Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
Apply process for this position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.