Genpact is a leading global professional services firm that focuses on delivering digital transformation for its clients by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage. They do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies with their domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes worldwide. They are a company committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
|Qualification||B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items
• Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders including clients.
• Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
• Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic
• Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
• Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key callouts
• Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
• Managing ad-hoc reporting & queries
• Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards.
• Post Graduate in commerce/finance stream
• Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
• MBA finance
• Prior experience in recs & close
• Good knowledge of Oracle General Ledger
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.