Genpact is officially inviting applications for the Process Executive Design Eng opportunity for candidates who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree Apply now for this Genpact Recruitment.
Job role & Responsibilities for Genpact Recruiutment
Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern
Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end user.
Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
Provide excellent customer service to our customers
You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Qualifications we seek in you
Minimum qualifications for Genpact Recruiutment
Graduate (Any Discipline)
Freshers are eligible
Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
Analytical skills with customer centric approach
Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Apply process for this Genpact Recruiutment
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.