All the candidates / student are inform that the Genpact is officially hire the candidates for the position Business Analyst – Data Science and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there B.E/ B.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
Genpact is an IT business. Its headquarters are in New York, New York, in the United States, where it was founded in 1997 by Pramod Bhasin. The association’s CEO since 2011 is N V Tyagarajan. According to reports produced in 2021, there were 1,09,600 total workers working for the company, and the total revenue for the association was 371 crores USD.
|Position||Business Analyst – Data Science|
|Salary||Up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• Creation of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
• Creation and deployment of production-ready code
• Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
• BTech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and communication.
• Academic course work in various levels of math dealing with probability and statistics, Bayesian networking and graphical modeling, and coverage of deep learning and neural networks and cognitive science
• One or more assignments completed in designing, building, training and deploying a model for a given area.
• Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
• Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
• Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
• Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
• Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.