All the candidates/student are inform that the Genpact is officially hire the candidates for the position Account Payable and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BBA/B.COM/M.COM Are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
|Location||Work From Home|
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• As a project lead, you will be responsible for Account Payables operations team.
• You are accountable for Accounts Payable process which involves activities like Document management, Invoice processing, Trade and Non-Trade (EDI & Non-EDI), vendor maintenance, Database corrections of vendor information, Intercompany Non Trade payments and handling exceptions.
• You should set up and supervise vendor master file, Payments, T&E Processing and Audits, External Regulatory reporting (Eg 1099, DADS2 etc.), Helpdesk, Statement Auditing, Escheatment Function, VAT and Other Special Processes.
• Work on Multiple ERP, Systems and Manual Intensive nature of Work.
• You are responsible for the completion of all activities within the agreed time and of quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
• Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits.
• You should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
• B.Com Graduations (MBA – Finance preferred)
• Relevant experience in Accounts Payable domain
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions .
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.