|Qualification||Any Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Salary||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
• Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern.
• Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers .
• Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
• Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies.
• Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs.
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
• You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment.
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice.
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
• Analytical skills with customer centric approach .
• Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift).
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.