Genpact Hiring Genpact is officially inviting applications for the Management Trainee opportunity for candidates who are pursuing B.COM M.COM MBA BBA, or a similar degree Apply now for this Genpact Hiring.
|Qualification||B.COM M.COM MBA BBA|
|Experiences||FRESHERS – 3 YEARS|
Genpact Hiring Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month-end closing activities.
Should have a sound Record to Report knowledge!
Work Independently or take minimum support on reporting activities
Experience in ERP is a requirement (SAP desirable)
Prepare & Review Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations
Genpact Hiring Skills
Able to handle all R2R quires with minimum support
Perform month-end accounting, preparation, and posting of journals into GL
Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast/budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
Critical support for analysis and decision-making by providing consolidated snapshot post-month-end close as per the requirement
Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
Performing deliverables aligned with forecast reporting.
Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
Genpact Hiring Qualifications
Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
Chartered Accountants(CAs) will be preferred
MS Excel & SAP knowledge is helpful
Client handling experience
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.