Ford off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Analytics Modeler. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Description:
Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
Ability to do a basic analysis.
Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
• Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
• Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
• knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
• Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
• Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
• Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.