Flipkart is an online retailer based in India. It was founded by Binny and Sachin Bansal in 2007, and the company is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The organization’s CEO since 2017 is Kalyan Krishnamurthy. Its parent company is Walmart. In accordance with the data produced in 2019, the corporation had a revenue of 43,615 crore and 30,000 employees overall.
|Position||Ops Executive, Executive quality|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree/ BSC|
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Bsc Agril Holder
Clear understanding of processes and Operations
Knowledge / exposure to reporting systems will be an advantage
E commerce / Supply Chain industry working is an added advantage
Knowledge of Word and Excel
Good verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic team
Ability to communicate to Down line team members
Team Handling skills, Problem solving skills – working in challenging environment
Operations Knowledge, Communication skills, People Management skills
Job Description for Executive quality:
Leadership and People Management – Active participation in formulating the business goals and objectives along with Manager.
Working jointly with operation management and breaking down the key business drivers in measurable terms.
Maintaining relationship with different functions to make sure, quality initiatives are driven strongly .
Quality and Continuous Improvement – Driving QMS initiatives along with functional teams to formulize a robust processes and systems with proper SOPs.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.