EY is hiring candidates of Any graduates for the position of executive Assistant- GDS-Associate. Interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
|Salary||6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|position||Executive Assistant- GDS-Associate|
job description for EA Role:
The associate (ESS and admin services) would be required to work in a team environment in delivering the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management teams such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support, and other administrative requirements that may arise on need basis.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members in maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining the project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that need to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Assist in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food, printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with a clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentation is captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off points for training sessions, issuing confirmations, and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across the EY office
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing, and administration of business information
- Transcription – Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conferences, etc.
- Administration and organization
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on several activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Quality-focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.