Deloitte’s off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for SQL Production. Candidates who completed graduation from BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details are below, including the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process.
|Position||SQL Production Support|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of the full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved promptly
Perform unit and system-level testing on applications
Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
Evaluate the problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
Key skills desired
· 0 to 2 years of problem-solving and solid analytical skills
· Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong focus on self-review and providing high-quality deliverables
Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction under business demands
Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
· High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time
· Ability to integrate rapidly with the existing team, including with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and in a virtual setting
· Capable of handling high work pressure during peak months
· Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally; fluent in English
· Strong commitment to customer service
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Languages: Must have – SQL, good to have – PL/SQL
· Working knowledge of relational databases
· Experience with Microsoft reporting technologies, i.e., SSRS, and good to have basic knowledge of VB scripting
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.