Deloitte off the off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the SAP ABAP Developer position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Position||SAP ABAP Developer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be required to work on RICEFW objects on various SAP rollout projects as well as for support requirements
• Providing support to existing productive objects
• Well-versed with ABAP on HANA programming language techniques
• Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Effective problem management & consulting skills
• Deliver Solutions according to SLAs
• Complete technical documentation of objects
• Develop an understanding of business processes to effectively deliver solutions
• Willing to learn new concepts in ABAP
• Work with functional consultants to understand and deliver technical solutions
Education/Experience: • BE, B Tech, MCA, BSc (IT)
• Certification in SAP-ABAP is a must • Fresher or 1-2 years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer • Experience/knowledge of SAP workflows will be an added advantage
Other Competencies: ▪ Candidate must have a good customer service approach with a logical problem-solving ability
Apply process for this Position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.