Deloitte is recruiting candidates for the Digital Banking Solutions Analyst position. Candidates who pursued Any Graduate/ Postgraduate are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below
|Position||Digital Banking Solutions-Analyst|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Postgraduate|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
Application Modernization Innovation (AMI) delivers end-to-end technology and application solutions to enable and improve our clients’ core business operations. We do this in a truly modern way, leveraging the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help you dream, explore, and build your future.
Cloud Engineering Services (CES) is focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations.
Core Industry Solutions (CIS) is focused on industry vertical, sector-specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business
Operations Transformation (OT) is focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services, and Financial Services among other industries.
Core Technology Operations (CTO) offers differentiated Operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations manage their portfolio of IT applications, scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to the outcome, and deliver business transformation.
• Develop and unit test Guidewire solutions. Apply industry standard object-oriented programming best practices and design patterns
• Research, evaluate, and identify alternative solutions and recommendations for the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solutions
• Troubleshoot production issues and provide ongoing support for the solution
• Provide guidance to more junior team members and conduct code reviews as needed
• Communicate and collaborate with business analysts, technical developers, and architects on business requirements for new processes as well as enhancements to existing solutions
• Adherence to Agile development approach
• Adhere to company Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) standards
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.