Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a.k.a as Deloitte, is a network services firm William Welch Deloitte founded in 1845 in London, United Kingdom. Punit Renjen has been acting as the chief executive officer since June 2015. The subsidiaries include Monitor Deloitte, Deloitte Anjin LLC, and more.
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
· Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
· Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
· Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
· 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
· Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
· Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
· Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
· Excellent time management skills
· Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
· Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross border stakeholders.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.