Cognizant off campus drive is recruiting candidates for .Net Full Stack Development – Associate Developer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Position||.Net Full Stack Development – Associate Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
Jobrole & Responsibility:
Product Vision Strategy and Roadmap:
Participate in product envisioning discussions and provide inputs from development perspective which will help in shaping up overall product strategy.
Must Have Skills
Angular 2 – 8
Bachelor of Engineering or Technology (Master preferred)
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.