|Position||Full Stack Associate Developer|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary||Up to 7 LPA (Expected)|
Job ROLE & Responsibility:
Product Vision Strategy and Roadmap:
Participate in product envisioning discussions and provide inputs from development perspective which will help in shaping up overall product strategy.
Understand critical / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
Seek review inputs from the architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies / products and share the findings with the architecture team.
Provides strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
Build optimized modules in terms of performance without affecting functionality.
Under the guidance of Architects create high level software design (HLSD) documents.
Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.