Cashify Hiring for the position of Software Java Developer interested and Eligible candidates are filling out the online application for this Position and also read all the details carefully.
|Position||Software Java Developer|
Division Overview: Cashify believes in offering a complete solution wherein customers can sell old or used gadgets hassle-free.
Going forward with the motto “one man’s waste could be another’s a resource”,
Cashify enables customers to sell their old devices online and get instant cash along with free home pick-up.
Our Corporate division involves Tech support, Marketing activities, designing, Finance, and other Support function to ensure the customer has a wonderful experience while dealing with Cashify
We are looking for a Backend Java Developer with solid expertise in developing server-side core Java applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Candidates with experience in product-based companies will be given preference.
1. Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable Java code.
2. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
1. Candidate must have experience with web application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boots, and Hibernate.
2. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
3. Candidate should have experience with any database like MySQL, MSSql, or Oracle.
4. Candidate should know Micro-Service or Jersey.
Apply process for this position?
These are the followings steps for fill the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.