All the candidates / student are inform that the BYJUS is officially hire the candidates for the position Data Science Intern and those candidates who are pursuing / completed there BE/ B.Tech are eligible for this post interested candidates are fill out online application throw our given link below.
BYJUS is a multinational educational technology company. Byju Raveendran, and Divya Gokulnatha were established in 2011, and the headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Byju Raveendran has been CEO of the firm. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organizations total revenue was ₹2,280 crore.
|Position||Data Science Intern|
|Location||Bengaluru (Work From Home)|
|Salary||Up to 30K Per Month(Expected)|
Builds data collection models and algorithms to obtain derived inputs (Will use programming language like R or Python)
Identifies data patterns and trends
Presents information using data visualization techniques (Using Tableau or Power BI)
Documents all processes
Experience with database handling and statistical software packages (Python, R, Power BI, etc.)
Familiar with Excel/Google Sheets
Attention to detail
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics, applied math or related field required. (tier 1/1- college)
At least 6 months experience with SQL and statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS, Power B, etc.) required.
Experience of dashboard creation preferred
Apply process for this position
These are the followings steps for filling the application form:-
- As always, read all the information on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on Superset’s website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the Superset website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.